Friday, November 2, 2012

First ever Comic Bloggers Gathering! (contest)



Hello my Dear reader :D
sorry,It's was been so long i haven't update  


Here's the update I'm wish to join this event  ! :D
well, cause I'm a fan of CheeChingy.com & Dontlikethatbro.blogspot.com comic blogger and many other more~

*Edit*Draw a comic version of myself :-



*Question:
Why I would like to attend the comic gathering? here's why :-



1.   I wish to meet the MASTER MIND of the blogger artist Ernest and CheeChingy  !






2. I wish to listen their success story !
 because it so inspiring~even reading them~


3. I wish to Enjoy premium chocolate or coffee or tea together ! and This going to be AWESOME!! gathering at  CAFFEine!! *steal photo from the CAFFEine web*


 

and this is how we going to enjoy those drinks, something like this !! and with another 20 fans ,
Isn't it great?! we can enjoy tea, chocolate,and coffee there together and have chit-chat! :D


4. I wish to listen to their "REAL" voices and see them dancing~
in real life ~ :D



5. Lastly, I wish to take photo with them and get their signature & drawing too !!




this is all what I had decided to enter this event.

Few day's back I can't sleep LOL,
Reason ? lot's of idea, until cannot sleep , but lazy to draw it out .
Thanks Nuffnang had gave two more day's extra :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated.